EASy68K  
It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: CPMCBFS
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 pm 

I am new to EASy68K and CP/M 68K. I have a Tiny68K system running CP/M68K from a CF card. Is there some way to access the files on the CF card from a PC under Windows? For my CP/M 2.2, the utility CPMCBFS makes it possible to access drives/files on a CF Card using standard Windows file access apps. Each implementation of the CP/M 2.2 BIOS may have a unique disc parameter block that defines a drives characteristics. These characteristics are saved in a discdef file that CPMCBFS reads at startup. To access the Tiny68K CPM files on its CF card, the disc parameter block values must be copied into the discdef file. Has anyone done this?

Best regards,
Tom

Post subject: Re: CPMCBFS
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:53 pm 

Assuming your serial terminal program supports Kermit file transfer protocol, the easiest way to exchange file between PC and Tiny68K is using Kermit. The Kermit program on Tiny68K is named "gkermit". You can type "gkermit -s filename" to send "filename" via Kermit. Then go to the terminal program to receive file via Kermit. gkermit accepts wild card, so you can type "gkermit -s *.*" to send the entire disk content to PC. The command to receive is "gkermit -r"