- GUI Editor/Assembler with color syntax highlighting and multi level
- Edit multiple files.
(IF, FOR, WHILE, REPEAT, DBLOOP)
Many assembler directives (DC, DS, EQU, INCLUDE, OFFSET, SECTION etc.)
Supports a modified form of 68020 bit field instructions
- Creates S-Record and binary files.
- GUI Simulator
- Displays: 68000 registers, source code, stack, memory, hardware and output results.
- The simulator supports output of graphics and sound including DirectX
- Simulated hardware, 7-segment displays, LEDs, switches, interrupts.
- Direct memory editing/moving
- Log simulator output
- Loads S-Record files
- Serial I/O
- TCP, UDP network I/O
- Definable memory ranges
- Open/Edit/Create S-Record and Binary files
- Split binary data into multiple files
HTML Help System with Contents, Index and Search
- Includes Jimmy Mårdell's 68000 Reference Guide
- 68000 Quick Reference (Available below as a separate download)
Quick Reference (.pdf file)
A description of
EASy68K's implementation of S-Record files.
June 29, 2010